The Slave Trade is Alive and Kicking

WFP

Fighting world hunger

onsdag 7. oktober 2009

Shadows


The shadows are always calling my name.
Sometimes it’s a whisper, sometime it’s shouting, but the message it’s the same.


The shadows left a hole in me nothing can repair.
I’m bound to live my life with a never-ending fear.


The shadows they are calling me both night and day.
Hoping I'll return to hem, hoping I'll stray.


Daylight holds no joy for me, because I'll always have to be prepared.
When the sun goes down, and nighttime comes, there are shadows everywhere

5 kommentarer:

  1. Er du du som har skrevet det?
    Synes det er dystert, men godt formulert.

    SvarSlett
  2. Ja e eg som har skrevven det:) Du veit no meg;) like litt dystre ting..

    SvarSlett
  3. Du har i allefall ett talent for å formulere deg poetisk :)

    SvarSlett
  4. wow! Kjempefint dikt! Bra illustrasjon til. Tenkte litt på deg Tone når jeg leste det, du som er så gla i natten:-)

    SvarSlett